Tuesday 3 September 2013

Easy black&white


Do you know that black&white is coming back this fall/winter?
Many designers are accentuating the beauty of simplicity and "less is more".
This time, this trend is most often shown with a contrasting of black and white which are separated in interesting/unusual shapes, capped off by equally monochromatic accessories. See Proenza Schouler fall collection.
 I pulled out black&white from my closet for a easy and comfortable look.






 (I bought this beanie from TOPSHOP! you like? nice colour for me?? :-P)




 I am wearing: faux leather skirt from Urban Outfitters, sweater from Forever21, Gold spikes necklace from ALDO Accessories, Keds sneakers, "whatever" clutch bag from Indigo.






And, everyone!! don't be shy to leave a comment!!! I would love to read your comments and maybe have a little chat with you! Simple things as I like it or I don't like it to any suggestions or inspiration, everything means alot to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment