Thursday 17 October 2013

**BIG NEWS**



My dear followers on Bloglovin', What T Loves now has a new fresh look on Tumblr!!!! This actually means that What T Loves will ONLY continue to have posts on Tumblr. In order to find and follow back each and every one of you, I will need you to search What T Loves on Bloglovin' and follow whattloves.tumblr.com. I thought about a solution for hours and hours, but I think this is the easiest way we could reconnect: you find and follow the "new" What T Loves, and I follow you back. I am so sorry for all of this irritating inconvenience, but I will be greatly thankful and happy if you show me your generosity and follow me once again! What T Loves transformed for your greater joy of visiting my blog. Love you all and hope to get in touch with every one of you with my new blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment