Wednesday 28 August 2013

Back to School!


It's September soon and that means.........it's time to head back to school!!!! But...I don't go to school anymore :( I am actually very VERY sad that I can't go back to school.
I was really surprised when I realized that I actually miss being at school this fast (just graduated this year). Oh well..I gotta move on and find my direction in life, but those of you who are still at school, enjoy it while you can! Here are some advice that might help you!
1) Focus at the moment. If you are in class, don't do anything but the class stuff and actually listen to what your prof is saying. If you are out for a night with your friends, ditch the thought of your assignments or essays, just rock the night with your pals.
2) Time management is the key. Plan out the weekly schedules, even daily schedules before you go to bed every night.
3) Make promises to yourself. Such as "I am going to finish that essay by 9 p.m. tonight and will hit the gym for an hour."
4) and keep that promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! push and push!!!! never procrastinate. That way you might end up with more free time then you expected.

but..right now if you could spend about 5 minutes of your time reading my post, I'll be very happy:)
Here are some back to school outfits I would wear. I am going to stick with two pair of shoes that are comfortable but gives you a little bit of height and cool that students will check out!
Holagrpahic ankle sneaker wedge from Deena & Ozzy
Tropical print ankle sneaker wedge from Material Girl.


I have coordinated two outfits per pair.
 All about comfort!



Jacob full length black cardigan/ Nastygal turtle neck crop top/ Marshalls dip dyed denim overalls.
Easy and comfortable look for days when you have so much to do and you know  you will be sticking around at school til late. It sucks but you could still look put together!

Friday night? I'm ready!

 Topshop crop top/ Mango jeans ripped by one of my friends/ vintage gold chain necklace and gold bar necklace.
Too much belly showing? Throwing on a leather or denim jacket is a good option but I like this outfit for when I have only one class to attend and it happens to be on Friday! I would definitely go clubbing with my gals just like that after school!

Sweater got my back



 Forever21 shoulder studded sweater/ Artizia white shirt/ Untitled&Co. galaxy mini skirt.
Sweater is perfect for courses that ends late and you have to face the chilly night air. I remember wishing for a sweater to put on when I had to walk back home after a class that ended at 9:30p.m.

 My clothes are art itself


Black Market denim overalls/ Black and white striped long sleeved shirt/ Artizia black waist belt.
My major was Drawing and Painting and yes, I did so much of painting that my hands were covered in paints for days! I didn't even see a point of washing it off because I know I'll have the paint back on me in a sec. My clothes were no exception as well, so why not throw on something that's okay to have some colourful paints on!


*sorry I didn't coordinate any bags proper for school. It's because right now I am in a situation where I have to live away from home for few months and I only have two luggages of everything. I have limited options of bags..definitely no school bags are with me right now!*

No comments:

Post a Comment