Monday 26 August 2013

Denim is never wrong


 Here is a quick post up my friends!
I recently moved to a new place (temporally staying) and no internet yet :(
But! there is internet at work so I'm using my break time to upload a post for you guys.
Ha....it's great to feel reconnected with the world. 
These pictures are from few day back and hey, I felt like all denim. I grabbed anything denim and they were my distressed high waisted denim shorts from Durumi Apparel and denim jacket from Levi's.
Denim is never wrong and it won't let you down because denim is timeless
 
three straps wooden heel sandals from Chocolate Shoes.

 Kate Spade shoulder bag. 

Make up: Nars radiant creamy concealer,  bareMinerals mineral foundation and finishing power, Urban Decay eyeshadow colour-Stary Dog, Urban Decay Glide on eye pencil colour- Corrupt, Maybelline Big Eyes mascara, Shu uemura eyelash curler.

 Kate Spade necklace



2 comments:

  1. lovely blog! your necklace is gorgeous.

    biffsquiggled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :)I hope my posts are interesting enough that you will visit again! you have a lovely blog as well!

      Delete