Thursday 22 August 2013

Throw back Thursday


One thing that I love about living in core downtown of Toronto, more specifically Queen Street West a.k.a Fashion District, is being able to see and get inspired by those fashionable people around the area. They don't care if their style is not your favourite cup of tea, they love what they wear and their confidence is what makes them fashionable who steal glances from others. Sometimes glances are not enough and I feel like I have to tell them, "Gosh, I love what you are wearing!". That is why I feel so flattered and happy when it flips over and people come up to ME with words of compliment.
On Queen Street, I have encountered three special and exciting situations where professional photographers took pictures of me and guess where I ended up!!!

 Funny.. head to toe from Urban Outfitters! Deena & Ozzy silver and clear platform.




Here are two other outfits that I got photographed in!
 Joe Fresh white sweater/ Durumi Apparel silk tank top/ thick burgundy scarf my mom knitted/ H&M snake pattern skinny jeans/ Joe Fresh ankle boots.

details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment