Thursday 15 August 2013

Keep Calm and Say Bye Summer


excited x sad = me right now.
My very first post on the blog but it's not the very first day of summer...boohoo.
Summer is officially over now in Toronto because my bare legs and arms just cannot stand the chill and every morning I automatically reach out for long sleeves, cardigans and jackets. My longing for hot summer days made me go back to look all the pictures and I picked out few of my favourite summer outfits!
Cute mint mesh crop top with flower pattern cutouts/ white high waisted shorts/ Holographic high top sneaker wedge.
I was actually photographed on street by WSGN Street Fashion in this outfit! 





 
Boyfriend fit white shirt/ thrifted Egyptian patterned vest/ high waisted denim shorts.
indoor outfit where there is a lot of AC!

Meow top with distressed back/ white high waisted shorts/ leopard waist belt/ black snapback hat/ clear transparent bag.
comfy and breezy outfit for just walking around the city.
 jaguar print crop top with cutouts/ long black layered skirt/ two strap sandals.
I remember it was ridiculously hot! those cutouts kept me sweat-free haha ;p



thin gray sweater/ palm tree printed+sunset coloured shorts/ clear heel sandals.
night out to the beach for fireworks! 

Summer is over but another awesome summer will be here with us next year!
byebye summer and hello fall!

2 comments: