Saturday 17 August 2013

Favourite skirt

Do you have a favourite skirt that you cannot stop wearing it over and over again?
I fell in love with this gray pencil skirt featuring a high waist and and ruched detailing at side from Nastygal. Here are four outfits for you guys to see how I styled this killer skirt!




Brandy and Melville moon muscle tee/ Value Village oversized shirt/ H&M sneakers/ Urban Outfitters holographic pouch.



Aritzia mint jacket/ Black Market tank top/ Michael Kors clear heel sandals/ H&M tie dye patterned shoulder bag.




Brandy and Melville Bitch don't kill my vibe crop top/ Abercrombie and Fitch plaid shirt/ Nike runners.





TOP Shop leopard pattern crop top with cutouts/ Jacob full length cardigan/ Michael Kors clear heel sandals.
*photobombed by my neighbour's dog!!!*

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I love the styles!! xoxo Keep up the great work :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I will keep up for your lovely comment! :):)xoxo

      Delete