Monday 19 August 2013

Ahh...good old times

Yes, I love trying on clothes, choosing an outfit for the day and styling myself so that my day is extraordinary! But, I'll be honest, sometimes both of my body and brain get lazy, I just want to throw on anything I grab and go out like that without caring so much (and I actually do go out). Those days are pretty stressful if you have to go to work, but for me, going to work being so hideous  was actually exciting because there were amazing girls who could style me! That is why I loved my old job at Durumi & Chocolate Shoes (you can click to see a blog post about this store). I could come in like a homeless person and my co-workers(amazing friends outside of work!) would dress me up from head to toe! Well...I needed to look well put together in a fashionable way for our customers, so my co-workers had no other choice but to help me haha. One day, we were about to take pictures of our new arrivals, and I was asked to be the model for the look book! At first, I felt a little awkward posing and doing all the modelling stuff that I could possible think off, but eventually I quit thinking too much and it was more fun. We enjoyed our very first ridiculously unprofessional shooting(we didn't even have a camera, iphone did the job). Here are some photos!

Like Durumi and Cholcoate Shoes Facebook page for updates about new stuff! 

2 comments:

  1. no like?! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hi there :) i don't know who you are but you sure are sweet! Thank you for loving it!!

      Delete