Tuesday 20 August 2013

We are the YOOs!



Introducing another Yoo to you!!
Today I spent some time with my older brother updating each other with news. Unfortunately, we don't see each other often since my brother is away from home right now. We had only about 2 hours before I head to work, but it didn't stop us from having a good time. My brother is intelligent, cool, funny, and just an awesome person to always have on my side. His name is Jin Yoo and is a blogger as well. Just click on this name and you will be at his blog in a sec! 



 Jin's outfit and his "sooo what?" badge pin deserves two thumbs up!!



 Levi's denim jacket/ Durumi Apparel silk tank top/ Durumi Apparel black and white patterned loose pants/ Aritzia waist belt/ Indigo "whatever" clutch bag/ Pegabo ankle strap pointy flats.

+ Jin's gift....that I need to read and study. How great :(..........kindding!! :) Thanks bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment