Sunday 8 September 2013

Gloomy Saturday ...


Oh, how upset was I when I woke up and saw ever so sad gray sky pouring down heavy rain on Saturday. It's because it was a day that I've been waiting in excitement for days and days. It was cold, rainy, dark, and I actually had some flu symptoms that were not so bad but very annoying! :( I did not wear what I planned to wear and just slipped into something that was comfortable, and ONLY comfortable haha. Even though my excitement of seeing my boyfriend and my best girls was high above the cloud, my physical condition wasn't cooperating nor enthusiastic, but rather inactive and lazy. Very often, my mood affects the way I dress, and since I was feeling a little sick, I just wanted to wrap myself up so that I would feel like I'm in a blanket even when I'm walking around, eating and just having fun outside. 
And if you are wondering whether if I'm feeling better, unfortunately I'm officially sick and spent my whole day sleeping in my bed. My back hurt from laying down for so long so I decided to sit up for a bit and blog for you my lovies :)
I'm wearing: TOPSHOP gray sweater, Value Village thrifted shirt from men's section, Urban Outfitters maxi shirt with sheer and solid black blocks, royal blue flats with skull studs (can't remember where I bought), Kate Spade shoulder bag.


 Do you see Halls in my hand? Had to constantly eat it for my throat and also it was really yummy! Citrus grapefruit flavour with vitamin C+! 




2 comments:

  1. where is this taken??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an area called Yorkville at downtown Toronto! Worth a visit :)

      Delete