Friday 6 September 2013

Key lime love


I just love love love key lime, and anything with key lime flavour? it goes into my mouth. 
When I saw this bright neon yellowish green trouser that reminded me of key lime from Club Monaco, I couldn't resist but to buy it and I love it!!!! The slight looseness of the pants which I believe it's inspired from men suits with pop of bright colour plays off well and balances out the features of formality and casual. This way, the clothes that I could put together with this pants is more diverse. I think this key lime colour is my lucky colour because the interview went well, everything that I ate was yummy, saw my close friend who I thought I couldn't see that day and met lovely people on street complementing my pants!





*Last two photo credits to my friend E.K. Thanks love :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment