Friday 27 September 2013

Quick Update!


My lovely readers! Blame on me for falling behind on updating posts for you! I'm sorry that I was away for some time but the reason behind my absence was that I had to stay away from using  computers, cell phones, books and other outdoor activities because I recently just got my Lasik eyes surgery. My surgery was on Thursday that just past and this weekend is my recovery period. Also, to help keep my eyes in their best conditions before the surgery, my doctor and my father suggested me to stay away from using computers and other electronics that can strain my eyes. I almost died from boredom doing nothing last few days...:( If you waited for my updates, I thank you and I appreciate your patience! I promise I'll come back real soon when I'm fully recovered! I can't wait to share my excitement of being free from wearing glasses and contact lenses with you :) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment