Sunday 29 September 2013

Edgy Victorian


What makes a perfect Sunday for you? All I need is a cup of black coffee, my Mac and some music to listen while I work on my blog. On this sunny Sunday, I'm finally back on blogging! My fantastic ladies (and gents...?) out there, I just want to say, I terribly missed writing to you!!!!! Even though we don't know each other in person, I strongly feel connected to those of you who read, leave comments and follow me through this community of sharing :) I thank you all <3

If you read my last post about my absence, you would already know that I had my lasik eyes surgery. Few days after the surgery, I was able to get back to my normal life. So, me and my boyfriend decided to go out to enjoy crisp and fresh air of fall. I still had to wear sunglasses for protection indoor and outdoor, but I was overly excited and had a wicked time with my boyfriend :)
I find it so funny how I wore all black which presented the mood that was the total opposite to the mood that I was actually in. I was feeling bright and merry! However, the patterns and texture details on the blouse and the pants made my everything-black-look more interesting and unique. The subtle loudness is what I like about this outfit. The Victorian era inspired patterns are balanced out with modern-chic pieces like the leather jacket and the pointy flats. I hereby label this outfit as the "Edgy Victorian!"
I am wearing: H&M sheer mesh blouse, Zara patterned skinny, Naf Naf Paris leather jacket, Burberry aviator sunglasses, Cole Haan leather shoulder bag, and Pegabo pointy flats










 We <3 LEGO

His is superman and mine is batman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment