Friday 13 September 2013

Raving my arms off


Last night, I finally lost my raving virginity and I had overwhelming eargasm and eyegasm. Whoa, a very sexual sentence right there haha! It was DJ Zedd's raving concert at downtown Toronto. Now I know why people pay that much for a sweaty workout of jumping up and down and torture their arms by having them up in the air for such a long time. It's the music and the vibe that people go crazy for! Music? Speechless. Zedd was beyond awesome. Crowd? A+! except for few crazy girls and guys who were nearly naked and all they wanted to do was makeout, people knew how to enjoy and share excitement as a whole. Performance? SICK!!!!!!!!!! Lights, lazers, and screens visuals, everything went well with the music like a perfect marriage. I got goosebumps...seriously. I had an amazing night and it was worth it! 
I won't post up any picture from the concert here, but you can check out at my facebook page! Few videos and pictures will be posted up there :)
 I needed to be comfortable to dance, jump and go crazy, so choosing an outfit was easy breezy: simple t-shirt and a skater skirt with pair of sneakers. Black "Mèow" t-shirt with back stripes from Forever21, burgundy skater skirt from American Apparel and Ked's sneakers. 









Details


No comments:

Post a Comment