Monday 16 September 2013

Autumn lady

Every season has its upside, however autumn has a particular beauty to it. Everything is golden, more vivid under the blue sky, and crisp breeze calls out my favourite fashion of soft sweaters, woolen scarves, vests, and boots.....there are so many options to layer up. Sadly, we don't get much of it here in Canada. With a blink of an eye, falling leaves are snow flakes, and red, orange and golden colours are disappeared in white. I gotta get outside more often and enjoy fall while it lasts! Oh, and my birthday is in October, and that may be one of the reasons why I love fall LOL!
I am wearing: long sleeves maxi dress from Aritzia, Egyptian prints vest from a vintage store, burgundy wool hat from Le Chateau, H&M black tights, chunky platform from Chocolate Shoes, and black clutch from a friend.

 









No comments:

Post a Comment