Tuesday 17 September 2013

TIFF time of the year



 Let me briefly explain about TIFF for some of you who may not know about it, the Toronto International Film Festival is a publicly attended film festival held each September in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. TIFF is dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema to film lovers. The festival was held from Sept.5th to Sept.15th but you can still find out more about it on the website for your future participation!
"Life of Crime" is the movie that me and my boyfriend decided to watch. I definitely did not expect to laugh so much screening this film. It was wildly entertaining and hilarious. I won't say much of the movie because I want you to watch it!!! You will think "that was fun 94 minutes of my life."
I am wearing: cream sweater from Forever21, Snake skin patterned denim vest from Urban Outfitters, BDG jeans, Cole Haan leather shoulder bag, black snapback hat and chunky platform from Chocolate Shoes. 









1 comment:

  1. nominated you for the liebster award!
    check it out here:
    http://biffsquiggled.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award-x-2.html

    hope you accept it :)

    ReplyDelete