Friday 20 September 2013

Stylish homeless

The title says it all. I was showing the pictures to my best friend and she was like "hey, you look like a very stylish homeless!" I cracked up with laughter hahaha. Okay.. I admit my messy hair was somewhat like homeless person but thank you Diana for calling me stylish! :)
I got up early for an interview and spent my afternoon with my another bestie, Eva and my brother for some photo shoots. I was there to help my brother's photo shoot for his business but I squeezed in between for my pictures as well. Thanks to my awesome friend Eva!
I am wearing: Urban Outfitters hat, Burberry aviator sunglasses, Suzy gray acid wash jacket, Topshop jaguar croptop, American Apparel nylon tricot figure skater dress, H&M tights, Cole Haan leather shoulder bag and Chocolate Shoes chunky platforms (yes.. they are so comfortable I wear them everyday!)













 Some pictures with my bro.....we don't like normal pictures HAHA!







No comments:

Post a Comment