Monday 14 October 2013

Age is just a number + (birthday peek)


Okay, who doesn't like to keep their young spirits forever and have all those fun being slightly childish? Not that I don't feel beautiful as "grown' woman who graduated from school, I just miss being at school and feeling younger. I want that time back, but I am so sad knowing that the reality will never take a U-turn for me. Time to time as I reminisce about those good old times I had in school, I want to dress to feel younger and more innocent. Most of all, the greatest part about dressing up school-girl inspired style is having the flashback of those unforgettable memories. This is my version of school-girl inspired look with a hint of mature femininity that still reflects me as a 23 year-old woman. Speaking of my age, my birthday was on the 10th of October which was last Thursday! Once again, my lovely people made my birthday so special and perfect. I love you all so much<3 Because sharing is caring, I added some photos I took on my birthday for you my lovely readers so that we can feel more connected than we already are!










 Birthday dinner outfit!
 Outfit details.
 Me in plaid top, him in plaid pants :)
 I was that happy when my friends surprised me with a cake!
 Birthday breakfast that was ready for me hehe<3
 Waiting for fooooooood! I had swordfish and it was so good!
Cake + lemon = love. He knows me well!

11 comments:

  1. where are your white shoes from?? love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from this store called Chocolate Shoes in downtown Toronto! If you have a chance, you should check it out! So many cute stuff there...:)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. ooh I see..you seem to be buying a lot of shoes from there, they should give you free shoes to promote! :P

      Delete
  2. love tartan, cute look¡

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know ;)

    http://naifdolls.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'm your new follower ;)xx

      Delete
    2. thank you pretty, now follow you here & bloglovin´ ;)
      kisses

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday again T! :) I love your Zara shirts so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuna!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3 you love my zara shirt? I love YOU so much!!! lol

      Delete