Friday 11 October 2013

Camo everyday!


I have been wearing my camo pants a lot lately so...here I'm with two looks using camo pants in one post! I bet every pattern that exists in our world is so jealous of camo because it's at the top of the list of wardrobe must-haves! If you don't have anything that's camo, girl, go out and buy one! It's everywhere. Click here, here, here, here, and here to see more camo fashion items!

OUTFIT #1: Black Market jaguar sweater, Durumi Apparel camo pants, and Chocolate Shoes white loafers.








OUTFIT #2: Urban Outfitters fake fur vest, Lemor denim shirt, Durumi Apparel camo pants, Joe Fresh ankle boots, and Kate Spade shoulder bag.











Which outfit do you like more??? Leave me some commetns loves! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! what a lovely comment! you just made my day thank you!!! :) and of course lets me friends and follow each other!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete