Sunday 6 October 2013

Dots and knots


Time to time, I feel like I want to boost up my girliness to the max. You know, just to feel extra pretty, and special. For me, it doesn't take much to be happy, confident, and loveable. I just need to know how to feel comfortable under my skin, accept myself as who I am, appreciate and love myself, and of course, feel fabulous in whatever I wear. You, gorgeous ladies out there, you need to be the person who loves you the most. That makes you lovely, loveable and also you know how to love others. Lastly, express your feminine loveliness with your own unique taste of fashion! 
For this outfit, I focused in adding more femininity to the look for the girls' night out that I had this passed Friday with seven amazing girls! Everything black outfit isn't so "girly" but it could give matured version of it that's more age appropriate (I'm still young but I'm not 18 anymore haha!). The skin tight heart-shaped chest line top with dotted mesh sleeves is tucked into a wool long A-line skirt to accentuate the feminine body line. I completed the look with my burgundy knotted heels to add a pop of colour. The cute polka dots on the top and the interesting shapes that are created by the knots of the heels makes the all-black outfit interesting enough without any other colours or accessories. 
I am wearing: H&M sweetheart chest line with mesh sleeves top, my mother's vintage wool A-line skirt, Aritzia waist belt, Chocolate shoes knotted heels and black clutch.






 (Pumpkin background for up coming Halloween!  )


No comments:

Post a Comment