Thursday 3 October 2013

Snaky legs


I was wearing one of my favourite pants today and it's SNAKE SKIN SKINNY JEANS!!!!! This is the evil cousin of plain white skinny jeans and I love it! You could totally dress it up for a fancy night out or you could tone it down for more a casual look like how I did. 
It's going to be a short post tonight but do not worry because I have many exciting events planned this and next weekends. I'll be dressing up for those special events and will share my looks with you. Obvi!!! :) See you soon and goodnight everyone!












2 comments:

  1. I love this effortless look! So casual but so chic. Those pants are amazing. Great blog! Definitely a new follower!

    Xo Makayla
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You just got yourself a new follower as well! I love your style :)

      Delete